Wednesday, March 12, 2008

An Entry from the Yummy Files...

Oh My Gosh! I don't know if it was because I ran 20 miles starting at 4:45am this morning and my taste buds were delirious for something...anything...even semi quasi delicious this afternoon before I hit the pool, but I hit on an amazing combo!


Yoplait Light Boston Cream Pie
+ 2 Tbsp
Hodgson Mills Wheat Germ with Cinnamon and Milled Flax Seed
= Heaven!!!!


I'm telling you, it was just like there was that ubber wonderful graham cracker crust mingling perfectly with the utterly creamy lusciousness of the Boston Cream Pie!!!!!!

Why did they have to make those darn Yoplaits so itty bitty dinky small?!?!?!?!?! Not only are you not even close to wanting to stop when you're scraping the sides, but it's just plain dangerous to even try to lick the last of it off the edges!

1 comment:

Jerome Harrison said...

YUM! Keep posting great food ideas, Curley! I had your VEMMA all weekend at my sufferfest training weekend - loved it! :) JEN H.