Thursday, March 27, 2008

Image & Word


I received the most beautiful book in the mail yesterday. It was sent from my Aunt Deb that lives in Boulder, Colorado. It is titled "The Luminous Buddha: Image & Word" with Photography and Compilation by Deborah Bowman.

When I opened the book and read the forward , I felt as though my Aunt had written this book just for me to arrive in my hands at just that moment.

"Open this book when you need a moment of rest and clarity.
Each page offers an opportunity to create a mindful gap
between the jumble of worry and fear." -Dzogehen Ponlop Rinpoche

I've been a bit of a jumble lately and was needing a mindful gap!












1 comment:

Marit C-L said...

Sometimes those are just the things we need! I hope you enjoy your book. From the cover picture you posted, it looks great.

I am sending you all of my speediness and training for IM Arizona. I bequeath it to you, Oh Great Curley!

Thinking about you and sending you lots and lots of good vibes!